Tuesday 13 January 2015

Love Of The Undefined by Amelia Carter.


'I gave her a look that could have caramelised a creme brûlée'

Summary:
Louise is an average 16 year old girl. Well, almost. She eats a lot, sleeps a lot and has sarcasm listed as her second language. She is also a lover of chicken kievs, but that's beside the point. There's just one thing that set's her apart from others. Issues. Lots and lots of issues. Oh, and a stalker who claims he's going to teach her how to love herself. Sweet sixteen, huh? Where did that phrase ever come from.

Yes everyone, that is me up there along next to the title of my new book, Love of the Undefined.
I poured my heart and soul into this book, so you can image my dissapoint meant when publisher after publisher declined my submission. It even got to the point where I'd submitted to the last publisher in the UK that accepted unsolicited manuscripts, who also declined aswell.
I was about to give up, but my friends and family persuaded me not to let it get me down, so I didn't.
I self published!
Again...
But, this time I decided to set the price as....drum roll please....free!!
I was never in it for the money, I just want people to read my work, the feeling I get every time someone enjoys my book is indescribable. It's only currently available as an Ebook but if it does well I'll be releasing it also as a paperback!
I was absolutely amazed when in under 24 hours I'd reached 50 sales and already had reviews coming in of 5 stars. 50 might not seem a lot, but when you've been self published and find yourself lucky to get one sale a day, 50 is, well, a lot!
And today (under three days after publication) I surpassed the next mile stone of 100 sales.
If you do decide to read my book, be sure to let me know what you thought and don't forget to add it to your goodreads!!!

Love of the Undefined: http://www.lulu.com/shop/amelia-carter/love-of-the-undefined/ebook/product-21991596.html


May the odds ever be in your favour.


No comments:

Post a Comment